Anusboy Anusboy

Odd but interesting

Obviously this animation is completely based around the actual drawing style itself. To be honest, I love your style, its wonderful. Especially the teacher, she was great. The way you drew everything in a way that depicted it with a type of vileness was fantastic! Bravo!

Bambee Bambee

Spectacular!!!

This was absolutley hilarious!!!!
I loved the ren & stimpy styled animation!!!
Bravo!!!!

We're Not Gonna Take It! We're Not Gonna Take It!

Wonderful Job

This is absolutley fantastic!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

You Remain A God Among Men

You never cease to amaze me, you are the most talented animator on newgrounds, let alone the entire net. This one was by far one of my favorites, thank you.

MDay : The Emo Collab MDay : The Emo Collab

Ugh...

That song is waaaaaaaaaay overdone! Im all for making fun of emos but GOD! Is nobody creative with it anymore?! seriously go on youtube...its everywhere! After the 30th time hearing it...it gets boring! Be more creative!

Lemon and Karl 5 Lemon and Karl 5

Loved it

Lol I feel bad for the non-motorhead fans who had that entire scene go over their heads

- The Nail - - The Nail -

That was great

As much of a Foamy fan as I am I still loved that. The jokes were well thought out, and the ideas were great. I love how you used a well, thats priceless.

P.S. Even tho Im a Foamy fan, your totally right about the Hot Topic stuff, IllWill sold out so bad (not including the countless other occassions when he did)

Roybot Roybot

That was terrific

quick question tho.....why does a robot have a ceiling fan?!?!

The Pretzel Way 2 The Pretzel Way 2

ROFL....dude Josh

Josh your greatness never ceases to amaze me

The Pretzel Way The Pretzel Way

HAHAHHA JOSH!

Josh this is totally awsome!